Access to the CTI Cloud Services
1. Your login credentials, which includes the username you have been given and the password you have set up, for access to the CTI Cloud Services are personal, confidential and must not be shared.
2. You are responsible for all activity that occurs in connection with your login credentials, including any unauthorized access. RepKnight is not responsible for any confidential or personal data that is lost from your CTI Cloud Services as a result of unauthorized access using your login credentials.
3. Should you believe that an unauthorized third party may be using your account you must contact RepKnight support immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of the CTI Cloud Services
4. You may use the CTI Cloud Services to search content collected from sources located in the surface, dark and deep web, and social media platforms.
5. You may only search for data or make use of search results for which you reasonably believe you are the owner or controller, or for which you have permission from the owner or controller of that data.
6. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to your usage of the CTI Cloud Services and your use of any information generated by, or results arising from, the usage of the CTI Cloud Services.
7. You must comply with all relevant data protection legislation and must not make unsolicited contact with any third party or individual whose contact information is extracted from the CTI Cloud Services, other than employees, clients or partners of your company or organisation, unless you are the legitimate controller of that contact information.
8. You may not use the RepKnight Application to conduct surveillance on any individual.
9. You shall comply with the following additional terms in relation to Twitter Content. “Twitter Content” means Tweets, Tweet IDs, Twitter end user profile information, and any other content of Twitter made available to end users through the CTI Cloud Services, and any copies and derivative works thereof. “Customer” means the legal entity who has the right to use the CTI Cloud Services.
(a) Twitter Content may not be used for the purposes of conducting or providing surveillance, analyses or research that isolates a group of individuals or any single individual for any unlawful or discriminatory purpose or in a manner that would be inconsistent with our users’ reasonable expectations of privacy.
(b) End User will comply with the Twitter Terms of Service located at https://twitter.com/tos (“Twitter TOS”). The Customer will actively monitor and enforce each end user’s compliance with Twitter TOS, notifying RepKnight of all noncompliance.
(c) Twitter Content, and information derived from Twitter Content, may not be used for tracking, alerting, monitoring, or other uses that relate to individuals, topics, or events that are political in nature or are affiliated with political groups (e.g. protests, rallies, community organizing meetings, etc).
(d) Twitter Content may not be used to target, segment, or profile individuals based on health (including pregnancy), negative financial status or condition, political affiliation or beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical affiliation or beliefs, sex life or sexual orientation, trade union membership, data relating to any alleged or actual commission of a crime, or any other sensitive categories of personal information prohibited by law.
(e) Twitter Content may not be used in any way to violate the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (located at https://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/), including without limitation Articles 12, 18, or 19.
Third party content and web-sites
10. The CTI Cloud Services, in common with other search engines, displays content that is not the property of RepKnight and for which RepKnight is not responsible. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. RepKnight may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates RepKnight’s policies, and may at its sole discretion remove or refuse to display content as a result, but RepKnight does not give any undertaking to review search results and has no control over the content of these results. You review search results at your own risk.
Misuse of the CTI Cloud Services
12. You must not:
(i) use any information generated by, or results arising from, the operation of the CTI Cloud Services to harass or bully others or to impersonate others;
(ii) use any information generated by, or results arising from, the operation of the CTI Cloud Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party;
(iii) use the CTI Cloud Services to knowingly access any confidential or other non-public information of any third party without such third party’s permission;
(iv) except as permitted by applicable law, harvest or collect other people’s personal and confidential information, such as street addresses, credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers or account passwords;
(v) publish, or make public in any way, any information generated by, or results arising from, the operation of the CTI Cloud Services;
Disruptive or harmful activity
13. As a condition of accessing and using the CTI Cloud Services, you must not:
(i) attempt to undermine the security or integrity of RepKnight’s computing systems or networks or, where the CTI Cloud Services are hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks;
(ii) use, or misuse, the CTI Cloud Services in any way which may impair the functionality of the CTI Cloud Services or website via which you access the CTI Cloud Services (“Website”), or other systems used to deliver the CTI Cloud Services or impair the ability of any other user to use the CTI Cloud Services or Website;
(iii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the CTI Cloud Services are hosted;
(iv) transmit, or input into the Website, any: files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use); and
(v) attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the CTI Cloud Services or to operate the Website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.